Monday, February 25, 2013

Awestruck by His Love


God is absolutely amazing and I am simply awestruck by His love, mercy and grace.  Starting and ending the days in His presence, I become increasingly aware of how much I need the Lord. This time of prayer, fasting and reflection causes my heart to open wide to his love and blessings.  

We are praying for you and want to hear about your experience.
Sometimes we are hesitant to share because we've struggled during our time of fasting, but there's no reason to feel condemned. When we struggle it is the perfect opportunity to turn to the Lord for strength and continue to delight in Him.  Press on.  Rejoice in the Lord anyway!  We're all in it together.

Tell me how your 40 Days of Delight are going.  I’d love to hear from you.

Enjoy the Journey!
Carmen 

No comments:

Post a Comment